Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All Things Must Pass

It is with regret that I write this entry to inform you that one of my recently conceived online newspapers, "Music And Arts In Tasmania" shall be no more. The decision was a rather simple one. I was finding that paying as much precision that I could to #tags, relevancy to stories to be featured and actual stories published beyond my control I was finding extreme overlaps in content. I put myself in the shoes of the readers. I'd be annoyed after a while.



I have come up with a solution that I have no doubt will ensure a much more smooth operation and enjoyable, relevant read for my loyal subscribers.

I shall be maintaining the newspaper "Tasmania Today," whilst adding more emphasis on music and arts. Due to the fact that it has no competition there should be more targeted headline and featured stories. I am also certain that the single publication format will permit me the 'movement' from blogs on other sites, relevant tweets from Twitter.


If you have a story that you feel may be of interest to readers of "Tasmania Today,", please don't hesitate to contact me on Twitter @scotsbob. It's 100% free to have your story published and 100% free to subscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment