Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Email Newsletter Customer Surveys

Over the past week, I have been conducting four surveys pertaining to my email newsletters in order to meet my subscribers needs as best as is possible. Results have been coming in thick and fast from my email subscribers, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

This blog is the only place online where people can access and partake in my brief surveys.

Prior to taking these surveys, you may wish to view a newsletter from my archives. Simply click here



Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Thank you for completing my surveys. Feel free to subscribe to my newsletter.

Subscribe to my mailing list

1 comment: